Vampirecats Watercooling Sale *Price Drop* Fullcover and Universal

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampirecats

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2011
I bought these when i had a 7950 a few months ago. The XSPC Razor 7970 was bought in preparation for returning the 7950 and upgrading to the 7970. I decided not to upgrade and instead to wait on the GTX 670(I prefer Nvidia, And there's better BF3 performance ;) ). In the mean time i purchased the EK-FC7950 Copper Acetal with hopes i would wait a few months to upgrade once the GTX 670 came out. Instead the 7950 turned out to be defective with constant blue screens after the first few weeks. So i returned the 7950 and upgraded to the GTX 670 and in the process leaving two full cover water blocks obsolete. :( I tried selling them on eBay to no avail and now end up here.

The XSPC Razor 7970 has been opened and had thermal paste applied and then removed when i tried to see if it was compatible with the 7950 seeing as some fullcover blocks fit both the 7970 and 7950. It did not and ended up back in the box it came in. All the parts are still there and is practically mint condition except for the thermal paste being applied a few weeks ago. ASKING $60 SHIPPED by USPS priority mail, Will include faster shipping if buyer pays difference
xspcrazorcopperview.jpg

By vampirecats at 2012-06-09
xspcrazortopview.jpg

The EK-FC7950 Copper Acetal arrived in the period between purchasing the Razor 7970 and the defective 7950 finally giving up. Seeing as there was no card to attach it to because the 7950 was being returned I opened the box but none of the internal seals or bags. It's brand new except for the outer seals being cut. It has all the original parts in all the original boxes and bags with the original seal still on the block. ASKING $75 SHIPPED by USPS priority mail, Will include faster shipping if buyer pays difference.

ekblockfullview.jpg

ekblockcopperview.jpg

ekblocktopview.jpg

ekblockouterview.jpg

I also have a used Danger Den Maze5 universal waterblock that has been recently cleaned and in perfect condition with all mounting hardware for $30 SHIPPED by USPS priority mail. Pictures of the block will be put up soon after I get back from work.

There's also the option to buy all 3 for only $155 SHIPPED by USPS priority mail

More to be added soon from fans to fan grills to XSPC pumps and more, Stay tuned...

Additional information and pictures will be available upon request and all payments must be done by a verified PayPal account. I'll try to ship the same business day and all items are shipping from 21001 Aberdeen,MD if you want to calculate how much a different shipping method would cost.. PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE

vampirecats

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2011
TTT... Also included a price drop on both blocks, Looking to sell them quickly so don't be afraid to send in an offer.. Willing to trade for other watercooling parts but money is what I would prefer.

vampirecats

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2011
Looking to sell these quick.. I'll happily trade either one for a high quality cpu waterblock that'll fit an LGA 1155 socket and maybe a little $$ depending on what block it is(An EK supreme hf,XSPC Raystorm, Etc.) Here's another price drop of $5 on each to try and sell quick

vampirecats

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2011
More price drops, Another waterblock and a discount for buying all 3.. Come on people I want to sell these fast. May accept trades depending on condition and compatibility with my current hardware, Don't be afraid to send ANY offer in with a PM...

roychem1

Honorable
Jul 28, 2012

Price cuts how much for the EK block?

Status
Not open for further replies.