WindDancer

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2005

i did that once and i went to microsoft.com and reinstlled the package of
internet explorer 6,which includes outlook express.it solved the problem for
me.goodluck
--
jo68

"luciano" wrote:

> I accidently uninstalled OutLook Express. How can I reinstall it.
> --
> luciano

Hi

How did you manage to uninstall Outlook Express?

Try this:

Open Windows Explorer and go to the windows\inf folder. In the right hand
pane find the msoe50.inf file, right click on it and select Install.

--

Will Denny
MS MVP Windows Shell/User

"luciano" <luciano@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I accidently uninstalled OutLook Express. How can I reinstall it.
> --
> luciano

Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Add/Remove Windows Components > ...
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)