Sign in with
Your question

WTS AMD Athlon II, Intel i7, ram, more

Last response: in Deals
June 11, 2012 1:01:07 AM

Processors
$500 - Intel Core i7 3930K 3.2GHz (I opened it and realized I had the wrong socket motherboard, I don't want to pay $200 for a new motherboard so I'm just going to keep my old proc and sell this one. It is pretty much brand new but the box has been opened, I paid $549.99 plus tax and can't return it so I'm trying to recoup most of the cost.)
$75 - AMD Athlon II X4 635 2.9GHz (Is about two years old and used frequently but still kickin.)

Motherboards
$50 - MSI 770-G45 AM3 AMD 77 (This is the motherboard that the AMD processor I am also selling was used with. About 1.5 years old and heavily used but still works.)

RAM
$50 - 4X2GB G.SKILL 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM 1333 (10600) Dual Channel (This memory works in the above motherboard and is about 2 years old.)

Paypal only. Shipping will depend on your location and what delivery method you want.

If you want to buy the AMD chip, motherboard, and RAM I will bundle it for $150 and pay for the shipping.

PM me with any offers. I'm not interested in any trades at this time, only cash.

Thanks!

June 14, 2012 7:24:06 PM

wow, opened it up, huh.. ouch and not gunna use it. man thats gunna sting. in a sealed box, you can get max price out of it, but since the seal is busted...
good luck with your sale.

airdeano
Related resources
!