WindDancer

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2005

i am new to computers andXP,im sure when i first got this computer with XP on
it i could switch between users without being disconnected from my ISP,but
now i have to reconnect everytime the kids want to use their settings.any
clues ,plz
--
jo68

map

winddancer wrote:
> i am new to computers andXP,im sure when i first got this computer
> with XP on it i could switch between users without being disconnected
> from my ISP,but now i have to reconnect everytime the kids want to
> use their settings.any clues ,plz

Scroll down to Fast User Switching and Internet Connection
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_f.htm
--
Mike Pawlak