scrolling wheel

Hi, my scrolling wheel will not work in mozilla firefox. It does work
however work in netscape , how can I fix this problem?
2 answers Last reply
More about scrolling wheel

    On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 07:09:02 -0700, KimLee
    <KimLee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    > Hi, my scrolling wheel will not work in mozilla firefox. It does work
    >however work in netscape , how can I fix this problem?

    Maybe you should access a Firefox newsgroup, rather than a Windows XP
    newsgroup. You will find more Firefox pros there than here.

    Donald L McDaniel
    Please reply to the original thread.
    If you must reply via email, remove the obvious
    from my email address before sending.

    Neither FireFox nor Netscape are a product of Microsoft, are allowed to run
    on WinXP, as if MS had its choice and it wouldn't cause legal issues,
    neither would be allowed to run on any windows product as they both are in
    direct competition with Internet Explorer, which is a MS product. Suggest
    you go to the FireFox support site or a FireFox support newsgroup. My first
    guess would be though you don't have the proper FireFox configuration to
    allow it to use a scrolling mouse wheel. Note: My scroll wheel works just
    fine in my version of FireFox, although the OS on the machine where FireFox
    is loaded in Fedora Core 4 (Linux), not Windows.
    --

    Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!

    http://www.google.com
    Google is your "Friend"

    "KimLee" <KimLee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, my scrolling wheel will not work in mozilla firefox. It does work
    > however work in netscape , how can I fix this problem?

Firefox Microsoft Netscape Windows XP