I found out how to get to my bois settings. Now I cant seem to find the
option your talking about.I clicked everything their and dident see a
wake on ring.Could I be doing something wrong?

--
~*Missy*~
~*Missy*~'s Profile: http://extremetechsupport.com/forum/member.phtml?userid=1550

Malke

~*Missy*~ wrote:

> I found out how to get to my bois settings. Now I cant seem to find
> the option your talking about.I clicked everything their and dident
> see a wake on ring.Could I be doing something wrong?

Please keep posts about one subject in one thread. This is the third
separate post you've made about this question. I answered your second
post. It doesn't matter since you found out how to get into the BIOS on
your own. I'm sorry, but no one but you can find the option because you
are sitting in front of your computer and we're not. It might be under
the peripherals section. If you are unsure and/or just can't find it,
have a knowledgeable friend (a *really* knowledgeable friend, not just
someone who says he is) come over and help you.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com