HELP XP only boots from cd????

Thanks for that just tried it still not solved problem :confused:

--
spangled

Hi,

Run diskmgmt.msc, is the primary boot partition marked as active?
Have you rechecked cabling and BIOS positioning?
On the root of the active partition, are ntldr, ntdetect.com, and boot.ini
present?

--

www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone