vacuum
Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

For Sale: Mountain Mods U2-UFO

Tags:
  • Classifieds
  • Cases
  • Hot Deals
  • Product
Last response: in Deals
Share
June 13, 2012 7:20:31 PM

Mountain mods U2UFO case: Outside is spray painted white, inside remains black.

http://imageshack.us/homepage/?user=mbenduro

Granted it's not the most impressive u2ufo setup but I think it has potential.

In general the case is in good condition. There are a few cosmetic imperfections in the paint, the worst of which is on the lower right hand corner of the front face of the case and is pictured. The top, right and left faces are all transparent acrylic in good condition.
As I'm interested in selling the whole setup, included with the case will be
10 120mm fans (http://www.jab-tech.com/YATE-LOON-120mm-Case-Fan-D12SH-...)
10 120mm filters (7 of one type, 3 of another as shown in the pictures)
1 acrylic 120mm fan mount that fills one of the two 5.25in drive bays
Extra screws
four channel fan controller
A few hose clamps

$250obo

Also for sale:
2x swiftech 3x120 radiators - $20 (4 1/2" barbs)
EK supreme cpu waterblock - $30 (not the hf one)
Swiftech MCP355 + http://www.xs-pc.com/products/laing-pump-top-reservoir/... - $60


More about : sale mountain mods ufo

July 5, 2012 1:04:18 AM

Where are you located?
m
0
l
July 5, 2012 1:55:16 AM

any pics of any of this coming up?
m
0
l
Related resources
July 5, 2012 2:17:59 AM

marc86 said:
Mountain mods U2UFO case: Outside is spray painted white, inside remains black.

http://imageshack.us/homepage/?user=mbenduro

Granted it's not the most impressive u2ufo setup but I think it has potential.

In general the case is in good condition. There are a few cosmetic imperfections in the paint, the worst of which is on the lower right hand corner of the front face of the case and is pictured. The top, right and left faces are all transparent acrylic in good condition.
As I'm interested in selling the whole setup, included with the case will be
10 120mm fans (http://www.jab-tech.com/YATE-LOON-120mm-Case-Fan-D12SH-...)
10 120mm filters (7 of one type, 3 of another as shown in the pictures)
1 acrylic 120mm fan mount that fills one of the two 5.25in drive bays
Extra screws
four channel fan controller
A few hose clamps

$250obo

Also for sale:
2x swiftech 3x120 radiators - $20 (4 1/2" barbs)
EK supreme cpu waterblock - $30 (not the hf one)
Swiftech MCP355 + http://www.xs-pc.com/products/laing-pump-top-reservoir/... - $60


2x swiftech 3x120 radiators - $20 (4 1/2" barbs) >>Do you have the full model name or can you link me to this, I'm really interested
m
0
l
July 5, 2012 6:40:53 AM

akira749 said:
Where are you located?

southern california
santa barbara area
m
0
l
July 5, 2012 6:52:01 AM

popswala said:
any pics of any of this coming up?

Unfortunately no. I'm on vacation right now and will be for a couple more weeks. So until then, you're stuck with the pictures currently up.
Sorry about the inconvenience. Thanks for the interest!
m
0
l
July 5, 2012 7:41:06 AM

halodude23 said:
2x swiftech 3x120 radiators - $20 (4 1/2" barbs) >>Do you have the full model name or can you link me to this, I'm really interested

Frankly I'm not sure.
Sorry about this. I would guess that they're these
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
but I can't say for sure.
I can give you a definitive answer when I get back from vacation. At any rate I can't ship till then if you're interested.
Again, sorry and thanks for the interest.
m
0
l
July 5, 2012 8:56:16 PM

I will take the rads. Pm me on shipping and paypal info, thanks.
m
0
l
July 6, 2012 2:06:59 PM

Pretty good deal on a sweet case. Too bad it's not in my budget ATM. Looking at a U2UFO for my next uber-build.
m
0
l
August 4, 2012 12:13:57 AM

marc86 said:
Mountain mods U2UFO case: Outside is spray painted white, inside remains black.

http://imageshack.us/homepage/?user=mbenduro

Granted it's not the most impressive u2ufo setup but I think it has potential.

In general the case is in good condition. There are a few cosmetic imperfections in the paint, the worst of which is on the lower right hand corner of the front face of the case and is pictured. The top, right and left faces are all transparent acrylic in good condition.
As I'm interested in selling the whole setup, included with the case will be
10 120mm fans (http://www.jab-tech.com/YATE-LOON-120mm-Case-Fan-D12SH-...)
10 120mm filters (7 of one type, 3 of another as shown in the pictures)
1 acrylic 120mm fan mount that fills one of the two 5.25in drive bays
Extra screws
four channel fan controller
A few hose clamps

$250obo

Also for sale:
2x swiftech 3x120 radiators - $20 (4 1/2" barbs)
EK supreme cpu waterblock - $30 (not the hf one)
Swiftech MCP355 + http://www.xs-pc.com/products/laing-pump-top-reservoir/... - $60


Can you email me i would like to discuss
bcracer5@embarqmail.com

Thanks
bryan
m
0
l
August 7, 2012 7:03:47 AM

bcracer5 said:
Can you email me i would like to discuss
bcracer5@embarqmail.com

Thanks
bryan


Sure, any questions in particular?
m
0
l
!