I've just installed a new version of XP Home and can't work out how to get
file information (file size, date etc.) to display on the "Confirm File
Replace" dialog. All I get is:

This folder already contains a file named:
"blah/blah.dpd"
Would you like to replace the existing file?

I've checked the Help, on-line etc.... surely this must be pretty basic?

Thanks :)

You have no control over it.

---------------------------
Error Renaming File or Folder
---------------------------
Cannot rename New Text Document (2): A file with the name you specified
already exists. Specify a different file name.
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------
---------------------------
Save As
---------------------------
C:\Documents and Settings\Wesley P. Vogel\Desktop\New Text Document.txt
already exists.
Do you want to replace it?
Yes No

--