PA Bear Wrote:
> Buh-bye!
>
> ~*Missy*~ wrote:
> > I already viewed my bios settings.I looked around through all of it
> and
> > I dident see the option your talking about.I have a compaq presario
> > 7500 windows xp if that helps any.I viewed everything but I dident
> > change no settings at all.
Buy-bye What is that supposed to mean?

--
~*Missy*~
~*Missy*~'s Profile: http://extremetechsupport.com/forum/member.phtml?userid=1550

I hate suggesting this, but have you tried HP/ompaq support. I know most of
the time they are worthless. But maybe they will be able to help.
Good luck.

"~*Missy*~" <Missy.1uzp4a@news.nospam.local> wrote in message

> PA Bear Wrote:
>> Buh-bye!
>>
>> ~*Missy*~ wrote:
>> > I already viewed my bios settings.I looked around through all of it
>> and
>> > I dident see the option your talking about.I have a compaq presario
>> > 7500 windows xp if that helps any.I viewed everything but I dident
>> > change no settings at all.
> Buy-bye What is that supposed to mean?
>

> --
> ~*Missy*~
> ~*Missy*~'s Profile:
> http://extremetechsupport.com/forum/member.phtml?userid=1550
> View this thread:
> http://extremetechsupport.com/forum/showthread.phtml?t=229494

Whatever you're using to post here (USENET gateway) doesn't prepend any of
your Reply subjects with 'Re:'. For many of us, it looks like you're
beginning a new thread instead of replying to the original one. We find
that annoying.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)