Sign in with
Your question
Closed

I need game suggestions!!!!!!!

Last response: in Video Games
December 28, 2009 6:14:25 AM

I'm just looking for game suggestions, ones that would not bored me, but will be challenging and keep me busy =D

So, if you guys have any suggestions, feel free to post and advice me!

Thanks! :o 

More about : game suggestions

December 28, 2009 6:41:24 AM

Try Dawn of Discovery, maybe u will find this challenging for a some time if u are bored with snipers, slashers, dungeons and good company. Is challenging on hardware part also.
Score
December 28, 2009 6:44:17 AM

technuttso said:
Try Dawn of Discovery, maybe u will find this challenging for a some time if u are bored with snipers, slashers, dungeons and good company. Is challenging on hardware part also.

What kind of game is that?
Score
Related resources
December 28, 2009 6:39:49 PM

http://www.gameogre.com/reviewdirectory/reviews/Pardus....

Best game EVER!!!
Takes a couple of weeks to get the hang of it, but I've been playing it for over a year and a half and am still discovering things and am still addicted.
Great game if you have limited time as well. - Oh...and its free.
Score
December 29, 2009 1:10:21 PM

If u havent allready you should try borderlands. Its an mix between Counter-Strike and World of Warcraft. It has Single and Multiplayer and you get to choose between 4 Classes and level them up to lvl 50. The storyline is kinda long and its funny. And a little comedy in it. Its kinda boring to play alone so its more fun to find a server to play on, 4 Players co-op online. Its like Counter strike becouse its first person shooter. And its like World of Warcraft becouse you get to lvl up and find weapons and get mounts... Well more like a mix between a Tank and a Car.
BTW you have to pay for it.
Score
December 29, 2009 8:32:06 PM

great game???
try dragon age origins
9,5 in gamespot
9 in IGN
Score
December 29, 2009 9:52:54 PM

dragon age origins bored me to death after the first week,get assassins creed 2 it has a 25 hour campaign lotsa action great story ,batman arkham asylum the best comic based game ever also 24 hours + campaign
Score
December 30, 2009 2:28:42 AM

+1 for AC2. just finished it, and its amazing. arkham asylum absolutely cannot be missed.

L4D2 is good if you like online play, as is MW2.

Score
December 30, 2009 2:44:37 AM

If your looking for an MMO, Eve online is great. very long term game. as for an FPS, hald life 2 is GREAT, a bit old but the gfx are still great. also has a great story and gameplay. for very arcade shooting Unreal Tournament is great, 2004 or III, both are fun.
Score
December 30, 2009 2:48:14 AM

if ur using a newer computer, id reccomend fallout 3 and left for dead 2, but if ur using a rather old machine DOOM for ms-dos still entertains me
Score
December 30, 2009 5:57:30 AM

forgot to add. eve online is only 5 bucks on steam atm! and thats with a month of game time.
if you like MMOs, thats a deal you cant turn down.
Score
December 30, 2009 10:02:16 AM

I still have alot of fun playing cod4 modern warfare online...there is plenty of mods and different game modes
Score
December 30, 2009 3:15:18 PM

hey MW2 is really fun , but I have to admit COD4 still rocks!!!!
Score
December 30, 2009 3:59:39 PM

welshmousepk said:
forgot to add. eve online is only 5 bucks on steam atm! and thats with a month of game time.
if you like MMOs, thats a deal you cant turn down.

Wow, that is a good deal. You should try the game. it is $15 a month though. but $5 for one month is good to try out the game.
Score
January 1, 2010 8:12:35 PM

@jdv,yeah i caved and bought it.

havnt installed it yet though, since its on a 30 day limit im going to wait till im done with the games im playing lots ATM. only just started LOTRO, as well as still spending alot of time on L4D2 and MW2. but when i start getting bored, and i knwo il have a new MMO to try out.
Score
January 2, 2010 3:47:53 PM

I saw earthworm Jim 1-3 on steam... I wanted to buy them badly for not for 20$ a pop... pretty sure I could find some emulator SNES games somewhere for.. idk free?

But it looks to be fun if you got the cash!
Score
February 4, 2010 3:58:50 PM

try out MW2
Score
February 17, 2010 9:51:47 PM

Freelancer, Deus Ex, Mass Effect 2, Star Wars Republic Commando, Doom 2 to name a few
Score
February 18, 2010 7:47:33 PM

Try Left4Dead2 with a headset! That game is a real blast! It's a coop game where you team up with 3 others and try to escape a Louisiana city that is overrun by zombies. With a mic and headphones, you can chat with the other players and work as a team.
Score
February 19, 2010 5:28:49 AM

guys please suggest me some interesting games..............
Score
February 19, 2010 6:23:27 AM

Try Battlefield Bad Company 2. The MP beta is pretty fun, and fighting with/against 31 other people offers a lot of replay value.
Score
March 7, 2010 3:19:01 PM

It honestly depends on what you’re after. You may get a game yet you find it annoying to level up an don't wish to level or may get bored of it really fast. I myself find mmorpg's fun I've went from a few ones but now I'm set on warrock as it also has a good player base… its free, you just need to download it and create a free account. If you are not a gold user then you may have to face some disadvantages than a warrock premium gold. In spite of everything warrock is the best online-fps, it’s my personal opinion of course.
Score
June 17, 2012 2:40:29 AM

Try kerbal space program. Its so addicting!
Score
June 20, 2012 7:53:22 PM

Mass Effect Series, Crysis Series, Heroes of Might and Magic Series....those will definitely keep you engaged and interested.
Score
June 21, 2012 10:10:55 AM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!