I need game suggestions!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexcheng

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009
I'm just looking for game suggestions, ones that would not bored me, but will be challenging and keep me busy =D

So, if you guys have any suggestions, feel free to post and advice me!

Thanks! :eek:

alexcheng

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009

What kind of game is that?

Xizzaar

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2009
If u havent allready you should try borderlands. Its an mix between Counter-Strike and World of Warcraft. It has Single and Multiplayer and you get to choose between 4 Classes and level them up to lvl 50. The storyline is kinda long and its funny. And a little comedy in it. Its kinda boring to play alone so its more fun to find a server to play on, 4 Players co-op online. Its like Counter strike becouse its first person shooter. And its like World of Warcraft becouse you get to lvl up and find weapons and get mounts... Well more like a mix between a Tank and a Car.
BTW you have to pay for it.

JDV28

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2009
If your looking for an MMO, Eve online is great. very long term game. as for an FPS, hald life 2 is GREAT, a bit old but the gfx are still great. also has a great story and gameplay. for very arcade shooting Unreal Tournament is great, 2004 or III, both are fun.

JDV28

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2009

Wow, that is a good deal. You should try the game. it is $15 a month though. but $5 for one month is good to try out the game.

welshmousepk

Distinguished
@jdv,yeah i caved and bought it.

havnt installed it yet though, since its on a 30 day limit im going to wait till im done with the games im playing lots ATM. only just started LOTRO, as well as still spending alot of time on L4D2 and MW2. but when i start getting bored, and i knwo il have a new MMO to try out.

fencer55

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2009
Try Left4Dead2 with a headset! That game is a real blast! It's a coop game where you team up with 3 others and try to escape a Louisiana city that is overrun by zombies. With a mic and headphones, you can chat with the other players and work as a team.

camerareviews07

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2007
It honestly depends on what you’re after. You may get a game yet you find it annoying to level up an don't wish to level or may get bored of it really fast. I myself find mmorpg's fun I've went from a few ones but now I'm set on warrock as it also has a good player base… its free, you just need to download it and create a free account. If you are not a gold user then you may have to face some disadvantages than a warrock premium gold. In spite of everything warrock is the best online-fps, it’s my personal opinion of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS