DJ

About two weeks ago I started geting the following error message after I have
been working on the PC for about 1 1/2 hours.

Services and Controller app has encountered a proble and needs to close. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.

Then it counts down from 1 minute and reboots. This constantly happens. In
a evnings work the sytem will force me to reboot at least twice.

Thanks

First, I'd scan for viruses and spyware with a good, reputable program.
Then, if that doesn't find any problems, I'd do a repair install of XP
(Instructions here: http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/XPrepairinstall.htm )