Intermittent Blank Screen

Hi, I am having problems with my screen going blank intermittently. It only
goes blank for a few seconds then comes back up normally. I am using using
Win SP2. Can anyone help with this problem? Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about intermittent blank screen

    Calypsoqueen wrote:
    > Hi, I am having problems with my screen going blank intermittently.
    > It only goes blank for a few seconds then comes back up normally. I
    > am using using Win SP2. Can anyone help with this problem? Thanks

    Sounds like bad hardware and/or drivers.
    Check both.

    Update video drivers.
    Try a different monitor, try the current monitor on a different PC.
    If this is a laptop, hook an external monitor up to see if it gives the same
    outage issues.

    --
    Shenan Stanley
    MS-MVP