Intermittent Blank Screen

September 9, 2005 9:35:02 PM

Hi, I am having problems with my screen going blank intermittently. It only
goes blank for a few seconds then comes back up normally. I am using using
Win SP2. Can anyone help with this problem? Thanks
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 2:07:43 AM

Calypsoqueen wrote:
> Hi, I am having problems with my screen going blank intermittently.
> It only goes blank for a few seconds then comes back up normally. I
> am using using Win SP2. Can anyone help with this problem? Thanks

Sounds like bad hardware and/or drivers.
Check both.

Update video drivers.
Try a different monitor, try the current monitor on a different PC.
If this is a laptop, hook an external monitor up to see if it gives the same
outage issues.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP