RESET LEVELING GAME-LISTS!!!

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

Ladder reset is expected for Monday.

I will be available on Europe-SCL as *Trammel
While afk, I'll be in channel: public chat agd
If your in Europe then please add me to f-list and whisper me to let me
know - I will join with you :)

If anyone wants to help in power-levelling (SE style) then please whisper me
on Europe.
My starting build will ofcourse be Summancer (Full skels, half revive, low
CE/ampDmg).
I'd LOVE to see some paladins & maybe sorcs / trapsins :p

I will try and keep to the following games:
(Could everyone else try too so we can all help eachother?)

agd//agd
agd2//agd
agd3//agd
agd4//agd
....ect, etc...

agdnm//agd
agdnm2//agd
agdnm3//agd
agdnm4//agd
....ect, etc...

agdhell//agd
agdhell2//agd
agdhell3//agd
agdhell4//agd
....ect, etc...

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

The USWest group follows the same game naming techniques...

Reg

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

About what time? I'll gladly build either a Paladin or Druid to help

"Eric Blake" <me@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> About what time? I'll gladly build either a Paladin or Druid to help
>
> "Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote in message
> > Ladder reset is expected for Monday.
> >
> > I will be available on Europe-SCL as *Trammel
> > While afk, I'll be in channel: public chat agd
> > If your in Europe then please add me to f-list and whisper me to let me
> > know - I will join with you :)
> >
> > If anyone wants to help in power-levelling (SE style) then please
whisper
> > me
> > on Europe.
> > My starting build will ofcourse be Summancer (Full skels, half revive,
low
> > CE/ampDmg).
> > I'd LOVE to see some paladins & maybe sorcs / trapsins :p
[snip]

I'll be checking D2 all weekend and until it resets.
Then I'll be leveling / questing as much as I can.

No specific times... just almost 24/7 :¬)

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

I will most probably start a Zealot and try to level him fast to hell
mf runs. Hope to see full agd2 games. Accounts are Nomersu and Geespot.