A problem with java!

I use internet explorer of xp pro.I use too Microsoft java virtual
machine which is combined with xp.I notice that some images (specially
of some forums)never shown.I have instead of images red crosses.I
decide to use Java virtual machine of SUN and when i use them,the
images are fine but i cannot use DJChat.Now i use Microsoft virtual
machine and update it(if it is updated really after what happenend
between Microsoft and SUN),but still some images with red crosses.Any
hints?

--
alderessy

Thier is a mjvm update for xp,open windows update,personalize,locate
update catalog,software,windows 2003-web edition,i believe its the first
item listed,its for xp.