Age of empires2 :the con,doesn't work on my xp

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Games
  • Windows XP
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
December 30, 2009 1:41:18 AM

recently i install the new window 7 in my pc, and try to run age of empires 2 on window7, every time almost starting the game,it's freeze,
and i have to force to restart. so i install 2 os in my computer,which is xp and window7.

i switch to xp and i start the game everything is fine, but some time, 80% of times it will have the same problem,but not all the way freeze, went to the black sce,than have a window pop up said ".......report to micsoft...."and i click "don't send"
but some time it's work....

what should i do............
i really want to play that game.

More about : age empires2 con work

January 1, 2010 1:53:55 AM

Tell us the rest of your system's spec... :) 
m
l
January 1, 2010 2:39:03 AM

AMD "tm"II x4 940 3.00 ghz
8 gb memory.
ati 4850 1GB
msi K9A2 CF -mother broad
1tb hard drive

m
l
Related resources
January 1, 2010 3:01:07 AM

PSU?
m
l
January 1, 2010 3:04:37 AM

630W
m
l
January 1, 2010 3:09:51 AM

your spec's are good.
Are u installed 2 OS on the same partition?
Try to re-install the game and see if it help or not...
m
l
Anonymous
April 1, 2010 8:07:06 PM

No offense but your god damn english-skills are worthless.
But well, at least I understood it. Got headaches from reading all the typos though.

Well, I've read at another site that turning of your anti-virus and firewall works.
(It didn't work for me, I've got the same problem. But maybe for you, so try it out.)
m
l
April 2, 2010 12:22:49 AM

Quote:
No offense but your god damn english-skills are worthless.
But well, at least I understood it. Got headaches from reading all the typos though.

Well, I've read at another site that turning of your anti-virus and firewall works.
(It didn't work for me, I've got the same problem. But maybe for you, so try it out.)

It's funny when someone like you tips up and slags people off for having typo's in their post and does so with a post containing spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. :lol: 
m
l
!