How to check active X

September 11, 2005 12:18:15 PM

Hi,

I would like to check whether active x was installed on my computer or not.
please advise me. TIA. Craig

More about : check active

Anonymous
September 11, 2005 12:18:16 PM

Open internet options,settings,view objects.The objects are active X

"Craig" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to check whether active x was installed on my computer or not.
> please advise me. TIA. Craig

Anonymous
September 11, 2005 1:51:33 PM

Craig,

Visit the following site to test ActiveX;

http://www.pcpitstop.com/testax.asp

--
Sir_George

"Craig" <machocraig@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I would like to check whether active x was installed on my computer or
> not.
> please advise me. TIA. Craig

Related resources
September 11, 2005 1:51:36 PM

I don't see the listing of active X under View Objects.
Where should I download Active X from?
Thinking that "DirectX 9.0c End-User Runtime" was active X, I downloaded and
installed.
But Direct X is not listed under View Objects either.
Please advise me. TIA. Craig

> Open internet options,settings,view objects.The objects are active X
>
> "Craig" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to check whether active x was installed on my computer or
>> not.
>> please advise me. TIA. Craig

September 11, 2005 2:12:12 PM

Thanks.
When tested, passed it. It seems that active X is installed.

Craig

"Sir_George" <Sir_George-newsgrp-cis@spamex.com> wrote in message
> Craig,
>
> Visit the following site to test ActiveX;
>
> http://www.pcpitstop.com/testax.asp
>
> --
> Sir_George
>

> "Craig" <machocraig@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to check whether active x was installed on my computer or
>> not.
>> please advise me. TIA. Craig

Anonymous
September 11, 2005 2:31:17 PM

Craig wrote:
> Thanks.
> When tested, passed it. It seems that active X is installed.
>
> Craig
<snipped>

You're welcome.

--
Sir_George
Anonymous

ActiveX applications are programs that are downloaded from web sites and are
stored on your computer. Whether or not ActiveX applications will be
permitted to be installed on your computer is determined by Security Settings.
From Internet Explorer:
Tools > Internet Options > Security > Custom Level

"Sir_George" wrote:

> Craig wrote:
> > Thanks.
> > When tested, passed it. It seems that active X is installed.
> >
> > Craig
> <snipped>
>
> You're welcome.
>
> --
> Sir_George

Anonymous
September 11, 2005 9:06:02 PM

Hello, Look in System Information the Tool tab. Click on DirectX Diagnostic
Tool.
Can install a free program that will have computer information in one
location.
Belarc Advisor or Lavalays "Everest Home Edition".
take care.
beamish.

!