Closed

[SOLD] Custom PC i7-3770k, GTX 670, 256GB SSD, etc...

I built this computer late last month with the intention of using demanding applications and gaming. The performance from this machine has blown my mind and exceeded my expectations.

I hate to see this machine go but, I have to sell my PC due to college with the need of a laptop for classes.

COMPUTER IS SOLD

If you have any questions regarding specs, benchmarks, etc… or interests, please reply to this ad.

Note: I have not done any overclocks on any part of my PC.

HeatWare - http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=54167

Additional Information:

I can provide original (boxes, cables, screws, manuals, etc...)
-The boxes are good for warranty purposes.

Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770k (Ivy Bridge) - 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master 212 Plus
GPU: NVIDIA EVGA GTX 670 FTW (Factory Overclock) – same pci-e design and clocks as a GTX 680
RAM: Pereema 8GB DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
SSD: Crucial M4 256GB
HDD: Western Digital 120GB – 7200RPm
Motherboard: BioStar TZ77B – USB 3.0/SATA 6Gbs/EUFI Bios/PCI Express 3.0/etc…
PSU: SeaSonic 620w SLI Ready Modular
Case: Cooler Master HAF 912

Pictures:

8 answers Last reply
More about sold custom 3770k 256gb
  1. Well if you are parting out, what's the price of the sdd?
  2. PM Sent on the whole system. Thanks!
  3. what is the min that you will sell the pc(900 maybe). Can you sell the parts individually?
  4. PM Sent!
  5. bump...
  6. Where are you located? I would like to pick it up personally. Do you happen to be around WAsh, DC area?
  7. sdan said:
    Where are you located? I would like to pick it up personally. Do you happen to be around WAsh, DC area?

I'm in Connecticut. Even if I shipped it, it shouldn't be much. Otherwise, it's about a 6 hour drive.
  8. weemanpow3 said:
    I'm in Connecticut. Even if I shipped it, it shouldn't be much. Otherwise, it's about a 6 hour drive.

PM Sent
Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds Hot Deals