USWest SC - New Ladder

I've been out of the loop for a while... who will be playing on the new
ladder SC?

RegNitto

I'll caution you about that... sometimes it's alot of fun to go back
and run of old chars a bit... especially if you have some from 1.09
days... hehe

Reg

On 5 Aug 2005 12:47:21 -0700, "RegNitto" <RegNitto@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I've been out of the loop for a while... who will be playing on the new
>ladder SC?
>

>RegNitto
heh. another reason to come out of retirement. I'l be in on the new
ladder.

I think I'll either be playing a zon of some sort or a pally of some
sort, either a tesladin or a smiter.

Robert Klemic

I'm still trying to decide on a good account name for the new season...
as to leave the old folks intact....

BTW... were you able to use anything from my accounts?

as per the last season, i started with a necro hoping to level up
quickly.... and that quickly became a problem because I get bored with
the necros around level 65. At any rate, I'll be starting a Sorc...
and she will feed the rest.

Reg

Excellent, that'll give me something to get used to this new patch I've
been reading about...

Reg - overwealmed with thoughts of new stuff :D

It will be good to see you... especially if you're poker playing isn't
going so well... all the more reason to join us!

Reg

"RegNitto" <RegNitto@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I've been out of the loop for a while... who will be playing on the new
> ladder SC?

I just might. It will take time away from my poker playing, but so what :)

Mickey

> as per the last season, i started with a necro hoping to level up
> quickly.... and that quickly became a problem because I get bored with
> the necros around level 65. At any rate, I'll be starting a Sorc...
> and she will feed the rest.

No need to ask what char I will be playing :)

Now, if I had my 1.10 gear, I'd just LOVE to take a whack at one of the uber
bosses with my snow queen. That 35k damage per snowflake adds up in a hurry
:)

Mickey

Me...

*Samiel2
*SamielX

After I delete those old guys... heh...

- Samiel

On 5 Aug 2005 14:05:11 -0700, "RegNitto" <RegNitto@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I'll caution you about that... sometimes it's alot of fun to go back
>and run of old chars a bit... especially if you have some from 1.09
>days... hehe

Heh, I've never really felt the need to tell you the truth. I gave
away all my stuff and deleted them last ladder reset, so I figure I'll
do the same this time around... besides, it's not like I have anything
godly! :p

- Samiel

"RegNitto" <RegNitto@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> I've been out of the loop for a while... who will be playing on the new
> ladder SC?
>

> RegNitto

I'll be starting over again.

Thomas

RegNitto <RegNitto@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I've been out of the loop for a while... who will be playing on the new
> ladder SC?
>

> RegNitto

I will definitely playing on the new ladder USW-SC.

/w *apis772

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "RegNitto" <RegNitto@hotmail.com>,
supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>I've been out of the loop for a while... who will be playing on the new
>ladder SC?

I'm a fence sitter, and thus respond with a very non-committal, "I will if you
will".

--
"My army shall destroy y- AHHHHHHHHH!"

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "RegNitto" <RegNitto@hotmail.com>,
supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>I've been out of the loop for a while... who will be playing on the new
>ladder SC?

Just a bit more on that, pre-breakfast posting made me hit Send before I
really meant to.

It would seem that people I have spoken to (some lurkers or infrequent
readers, that might not get around to responding this thread soon) are
planning to head to season 3, with one or two fence sitters like myself.

Since it would appear to be "business as usual" as far as know prefers to play
HC, and who prefers to play SC, and with no apparent changes to the core
gameplay in 1.11 patch, I'd continue primarily with SC mode, if I indeed do
end up playing a lot of the new ladder.

And I reserve the right to change my mind on my starting build at least five
times before Monday. :)

--
"My army shall destroy y- AHHHHHHHHH!"

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "RegNitto" <RegNitto@hotmail.com>,
supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>BTW... were you able to use anything from my accounts?

Honestly... I didn't even look. I've simply been babysitting them.
Unfortunately we lost a mule or two in the muddle, with so many accounts to
keep track of, but all your playing characters are there, and maybe 95% of the
mules are intact.

--

> It will be good to see you... especially if you're poker playing isn't
> going so well... all the more reason to join us!

Oh, the poker playing almost always goes well. I just weathered my worst
cold streak ever, and it only cost me $500, which is nothing compared to the
wins I GET WHEN things go normally :)

Mickey

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 11:30:28 +1200, "~misfit~"
<misfit61nz@yahoot.co.nz> wrote:

>RegNitto wrote:
>> I've been out of the loop for a while... who will be playing on the
>> new ladder SC?
>
>I will, as well as HC.
Change of plans. My first new ladder will be an enchantress. I'm
much better in the support roles sometimes. Ok, who wants to play
the medic?

Robert Klemic

On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 18:24:08 -0400, "Mickey"
<mickeySPAMb@SPAMcomcastSPAM.net> wrote:

I hafta ask... so Mickey, what char will it be? Necro or sorc?

Guy

"Guy Smiley" <email@email.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 18:24:08 -0400, "Mickey"
> <mickeySPAMb@SPAMcomcastSPAM.net> wrote:
>
> I hafta ask... so Mickey, what char will it be? Necro or sorc?

Ye Olde Necro first, then a snowflake

Mickey