Upgrading from ME to XP home

I am getting Contact Microsoft Technical Support for error 545FF5CH. Does
anyone have any idea on this error?

Whats the source of the error...Try opening event viewer for details.Is xp
installed,was the error in installing xp....W/o info its hard to figure.

"rkf2330" <rkf2330@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am getting Contact Microsoft Technical Support for error 545FF5CH. Does
>anyone have any idea on this error?

I can't find anything specific about this error.

I suggest that you follow the suggested solution and contact Microsoft
Technical Support.

With the retail upgrade version of Windows XP you are entitled to 2
free tech support calls, and also support calls regarding installation
problems are supposed to be free I believe so this should not even
count against your entitlement.

http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?ln=en-us&x=11&y=11&c1=509&gprid=3221&
(for U.S, Customers) Unlimited installation support is available by
phone at no charge. (866) 234-6020

Good luck

Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--