windows xp history

hi,

i think someone has been using my laptop, in the last week. how would i
find out wat they have used, watched, ran??

how can i view a history of wat has been done on my laptop within the last
week??

thanx

dev
3 answers Last reply
More about windows history

    Start Internet Explorer and click the History button. That should give a
    list of sites visited over the past few weeks unless you've changed those
    settings or the person is smart enough to dump the History. As far as what
    applications have been run that could be quite difficult to determine.
    --

    Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
    www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

    "DP" <DP@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > hi,
    >
    > i think someone has been using my laptop, in the last week. how would i
    > find out wat they have used, watched, ran??
    >
    > how can i view a history of wat has been done on my laptop within the
    > last
    > week??
    >
    > thanx
    >
    > dev

    You could install Microsoft AntiSpyware which is free and it tells you where
    abouts to look for changes.

    --
    • Thorpe •

    "DP" wrote:

    > hi,
    >
    > i think someone has been using my laptop, in the last week. how would i
    > find out wat they have used, watched, ran??
    >
    > how can i view a history of wat has been done on my laptop within the last
    > week??
    >
    > thanx
    >
    > dev

    i just waned to know wat applications were run, or if any files were run.
    i'm not bothered about the internet history.

    dev

    "Thorpe" <thorpe89@msn.com> wrote in message
    > You could install Microsoft AntiSpyware which is free and it tells you
    where
    > abouts to look for changes.
    >
    > --
    > . Thorpe .
    >

    > "DP" wrote:
    >
    > > hi,
    > >
    > > i think someone has been using my laptop, in the last week. how would i
    > > find out wat they have used, watched, ran??
    > >
    > > how can i view a history of wat has been done on my laptop within the
    last
    > > week??
    > >
    > > thanx
    > >
    > > dev