Ping Clay

Sorry folks, writing this here as Clay has no publically listed email address.

Email me please, buddy.

--
"My army shall destroy y- AHHHHHHHHH!"
1 answer Last reply

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz>,
    supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

    >Sorry folks, writing this here as Clay has no publically listed email address.

    >Email me please, buddy.

    Okay, if anyone sees Clay on battle.net, could you ask him to e-mail me,
    please. I'm trying to confirm something, preferably before the ladder reset.

    --
    "My army shall destroy y- AHHHHHHHHH!"

Games Email Diablo Video Games