Scott Nelson - Wash DC is a joke and has been reported to ..

On 15 Jul 2004 11:18:38 -0700, llama10shot@aol.com (frank) wrote:

>Scott Nelson - Wash DC is a joke and has been reported to
>his my ISP and google

Reported for what?

-- Larry

pltrgyst wrote:

> On 15 Jul 2004 11:18:38 -0700, llama10shot@aol.com (frank) wrote:
>

>>Scott Nelson - Wash DC is a joke and has been reported to
>>his my ISP and google
>

> Reported for what?

I believe Scott gave him the finer points of how to fix his gun's
you're asking gun advice in alt.cellular.verizon you should expect a
non-positive response...

The funny part is the idiot thinks his own ISP, Scott's ISP, and
especially google gives a RATS ASS about that posting.

I think suicide was good advice for this one!

JS