Drives go to search on double click

September 14, 2005 6:47:03 AM

When opening my hard drives with a double click they all go into the search
mode in lieu of opening. I have noticed that "SEARCH" is listed first and
"OPEN" second using the right mouse button.
--
Croc
Anonymous

Hi,

A common problem with an easy fix found here:
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_folder_open....

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/