Drives go to search on double click

When opening my hard drives with a double click they all go into the search
mode in lieu of opening. I have noticed that "SEARCH" is listed first and
"OPEN" second using the right mouse button.
--
Croc
1 answer Last reply

    Hi,

    A common problem with an easy fix found here:
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_folder_open.htm

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Croc" <Croc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When opening my hard drives with a double click they all go into the
    > search
    > mode in lieu of opening. I have noticed that "SEARCH" is listed first and
    > "OPEN" second using the right mouse button.
    > --
    > Croc

Hard Drives Microsoft Windows XP