WindDancer

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2005

i still find javascript void,but now i can read questions and answers?ALSO
when i visit some pages,section display "the website can not be displayed"any
help plz.my computer seems to be goin real strange.
--
jo68

"winddancer" <winddancer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i still find javascript void,but now i can read questions and
> answers?ALSO when i visit some pages,section display "the website can
> not be displayed"any help plz.my computer seems to be goin real
> strange.

Good Post:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
Getting Your Post Noticed -- and Answered
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp
How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups

Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com