I know this has been discussed millions of times, but, would you download
SP2 now?

And install SP-2, Yes.
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/xpsp2.htm

Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
http://www.dts-l.org

"Bobby Jones" <BobbyJones@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I know this has been discussed millions of times, but, would you download
> SP2 now?

Well, its been out for over a year now and all computer manufacturers
have it installed on all new PCs now shipping.

Learn About Windows XP Service Pack 2
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/sp2/preinstall.mspx

Top 10 Reasons to Install Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2)
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/sp2/topten.mspx

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Bobby Jones wrote:
> I know this has been discussed millions of times, but, would you download
> SP2 now?

If I didn't already have it on CD, and hadn't already created
slip-streamed install CDs, certainly. I'd also install it.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH

Bobby

What all of the others said..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Bobby Jones" <BobbyJones@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I know this has been discussed millions of times, but, would you download
> SP2 now?

Yes I would recommend you to install it. I installed it and the firewall
feature is working great for me and I haven't have any problems with
anything whatsoever.

--
Evolution54

TRENDING THREADS