DUAL XEON HP Workstation XW8000 2.4GHZ; UNUSED; Win2000; $..

DUAL XEON HP Workstation XW8000 2.4 GHZ
Operating System Windows 2000 included on CD

Never used HP Workstation XW8000 DUAL XEON 2.4GHZ in original box.
(Hewlett-Packard PART# 470046-976)
2 SCSI Hard Drives; each of 36GB;
DVD-ROM;
RAM : 512MB;
VIDEO: FIREGL2 3D 64MB;
Network & sound card is built on motherboard.
Keyboard, mouse are included.
The workstation comes with OS: Windows 2000. Disc included and HP docs disc

Price: $1150 + S/H
Will ship by ground service at flat rate of $60 within continental US.

We have 5 of them.

The seller is an established computer company in MA with
excellent history of 10 years of business with no complaints.
For parts pls check our web site: http://www.bostontradinggroup.com/

<<<OUR SITE DOESN'T CONTAIN INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ITEM.>>>

Contact email: ellwangert@aol.com
2 answers Last reply
More about dual xeon workstation xw8000 4ghz unused win2000

    oleg lebedev wrote:

    > Never used HP Workstation XW8000 DUAL XEON 2.4GHZ in original box.
    > (Hewlett-Packard PART# 470046-976)
    > 2 SCSI Hard Drives; each of 36GB;
    > DVD-ROM;
    > RAM : 512MB;
    > VIDEO: FIREGL2 3D 64MB;

    Perhaps You should add that the FireGL2 is a extremely outdated card (over 3
    years old) and which is _not_ supported in the xw8000...

    Certainly not the right card for a system like that...

    Benjamin

    We did not placed the card there.The stations came with such configuration.
    Anyway, thanks for advice. We can replace the card with something more
    updated.

    "Benjamin Gawert" <bgawert@gmx.de> wrote in message
    > oleg lebedev wrote:
    >
    >> Never used HP Workstation XW8000 DUAL XEON 2.4GHZ in original box.
    >> (Hewlett-Packard PART# 470046-976)
    >> 2 SCSI Hard Drives; each of 36GB;
    >> DVD-ROM;
    >> RAM : 512MB;
    >> VIDEO: FIREGL2 3D 64MB;
    >
    > Perhaps You should add that the FireGL2 is a extremely outdated card (over
    > 3
    > years old) and which is _not_ supported in the xw8000...
    >
    > Certainly not the right card for a system like that...
    >
    > Benjamin

Hewlett Packard Xeon Workstations Computers