Power settings

Hi I got a fix for you you have to have acpi the power setting enabled in
your bios startup your computer and do into the bios should be F1 or F2 or
Delete thy those and make sute it's on. Ok Thanks
--
Reply back and let me know how it goes. Don''t forget to select yes if this
was helpful on my post. I always like helping out people with there problems.

Matthew Senecal

"Mike" wrote:

> When I set my computer to go to standby mode after 20 minutes unattended it
> doesn't do so. Anyone got any idea why not?

Mike

Splendid

Thanks Matthew I've never been into the BIOS before but I may give it a go!