can't download activex controls

I am using windowsxp and am unable to download activex controls. I
adjusted internet explorer security settings according to instructions
from
microsoft but still am unable to perform activex downloads. :confused:

--
samben
2 answers Last reply

    Ok I got a fix for you go to this website
    http://www.pcpitstop.com/faq/security.asp and click on the pictures on the
    right side and change you options in internet explorer and it will show you
    what to do. Let me know if this fixes your problem. Ok Thanks
    --
    Reply back and let me know how it goes. Don''t forget to select yes if this
    was helpful on my post. I always like helping out people with there problems.

    Matthew Senecal

    samben Wrote:
    > I am using windowsxp and am unable to download activex controls. I
    > adjusted internet explorer security settings according to instructions
    > from
    > microsoft but still am unable to perform activex downloads. :confused:
    A response to this query would be appreciated as I have the same
    problem, I recently built a new system with a genuine copy of xp pro
    but I cannot download the active x control and am unable to update
    windows until this is remedied.
    please help!

    --
    ogihddot

Download Internet Explorer Activex Microsoft Windows XP