can't download activex controls

I am using windowsxp and am unable to download activex controls. I
adjusted internet explorer security settings according to instructions
from
microsoft but still am unable to perform activex downloads. :confused:

--
samben

Ok I got a fix for you go to this website
http://www.pcpitstop.com/faq/security.asp and click on the pictures on the
right side and change you options in internet explorer and it will show you
what to do. Let me know if this fixes your problem. Ok Thanks
--
Reply back and let me know how it goes. Don''t forget to select yes if this
was helpful on my post. I always like helping out people with there problems.

Matthew Senecal

samben Wrote:
> I am using windowsxp and am unable to download activex controls. I
> adjusted internet explorer security settings according to instructions
> from
> microsoft but still am unable to perform activex downloads. :confused:
A response to this query would be appreciated as I have the same
problem, I recently built a new system with a genuine copy of xp pro
but I cannot download the active x control and am unable to update
windows until this is remedied.
please help!

--
ogihddot