lvee Wrote:

> Click on any of the categories on the left, then on the right you will
> see
> the information. Red indicates an error, yellow is a warning, and the
> other
> is information. Click on a few different things to get an idea of what
> mean.
> Post the exact wording and error number, event ID, etc. of the red
> error
> messages...not all of them, but any that pertain to, and coincide with
> the
> times the errors are happening. 2 or 3 should do it.

Ok, I tried to convert a word document to pdf and it gave me two
errors.

Error Today 9:32:50AM Appication Hang (101) 1002 N/A User
Error Today 9:32:51 AM Application Hang (101) 1002 N/A User

For the one application hang, it seems to give two errors one second
apart. And in the Task Manager it shows two versions of my Word
document, both not responding.

Does this mean anything?

--
imcivilized

okay, first try the easiest fix which would be to see if there is an update
for Adobe.
It might be a conflict with your AV< Norton maybe, but try to see if there
is an update for Adobe first.
If that doesn't work, and if you do have Norton, try disabling the option
for scanning Word..I can't remember how it is worded, or where it's located
in Norton as it's been a while since I had that, but I know there is a way
to stop it from monitoring your Office/Word, type programs.
Post back w/ results. In the meantime, I'll keep looking for other possible
fixes.