ray

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

did a pc restore because system was messed up operating system was pre
installed from dell no cd to use ..ive done them before without the cd and
everything was fine .this time there was still files there that i created my
friend says windows was corrupted and during pc restore windows was actually
trying to repair itself thus interfering with the pc restore.shouldnt the pc
restore have returned it to factory settings no matter what? help PLEASE.--
n67509

I believe with the DELL restore function there are 2
choices.........repair.........nondestructive

restore.......everything back to Factory specs

which one did you use??
peterk

"ray" <rtom@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> did a pc restore because system was messed up operating system was pre
> installed from dell no cd to use ..ive done them before without the cd and
> everything was fine .this time there was still files there that i created
> my
> friend says windows was corrupted and during pc restore windows was
> actually
> trying to repair itself thus interfering with the pc restore.shouldnt the
> pc
> restore have returned it to factory settings no matter what? help
> PLEASE.--
> n67509

TRENDING THREADS