Dear everyone

I have two document that need to merge print with the same data file.
After printing the document A, I also open document B and choose the same
data from the data file and print it. Can I combine this two document (MS
Word Documents) and choose the data one time. And then, print it. Can I do
it? If possible, please tell me. Thank you very much!

--
Mr Cheung

Generally, MS Word Gurus do not hang out in Windows XP newsgroups.

Please post your MS Word merge questions where the MS Word merge Gurus hang
out:

microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

steve