PS3 Games playable directly from hard drive

ninjawarlord

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2010
Does anyone know how to play copied disks on the PS3 or play PS3 games directly from its hard drive ?

:eek: OR Is it true that one has to :pfff: buy those games priced at a whopping $60 USD ? :cry:

:sol: When will we able to play home-burnt games on the PS3 ?

And is it true that ALL(I mean no exceptions) original PS3 games are burnt on a Blu-Ray and not a single on Dual layer DVDs (DVD+RW DL) ???

Please answer ASAP.

klsdivan

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2008
You said in another thread that you will have $1600 to spend on a PC, just buy the game as you clearly have the money, if you are realy annoyed by the price then dont play the games simple as that pay or go without.

ulysses35

Distinguished

Some PURCHASED games fro mthe PS3 store are downloaded onto your HDD - However the way you have worded your question leads me to believe that you want to play pirated games.

Piracy is theft - and you will receive nothing but abuse from other forum members.

tqbball

Honorable
Dec 31, 2012
I have this same request, for different reason, I have a perfectly good ps3 with one catch... the blue ray drive is dead. I have the games, orginal not copies, and want to run them off the harddrive. How would one install/copy the game to the ps3.

Signed "not a pirate"

tqbball

Honorable
Dec 31, 2012

I have this same request, for different reason, I have a perfectly good ps3 with one catch... the blue ray drive is dead. I have the games, orginal not copies, and want to run them off the harddrive. How would one install/copy the game to the ps3.

Signed "not a pirate"

voiidwulf

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2012

Probably less trouble to just send it in to Sony if you still have the warranty. My friend's PS3 broke and he sent it in to Sony. They had it fixed and back to him within a week and a half.