Solved

PS3 Games Blu ray scratch

Last response: in Video Games
January 5, 2010 8:07:21 AM

I heard that Blu Rays do NOT get scratched ? :o 
Is it true ?

And are ALL PS3 Games ONLY on Blu Ray ?
January 5, 2010 10:16:19 AM

blue ray disc have a better protection than DVD's because a scratch on dvd has to be 0.6mm deep to be damaging, a scratch on a blue ray disc is damaging at 0.1 mm deep.

ps3 games are not all blu ray, but most games lately take up more space than a dvd can hold
m
l
January 5, 2010 7:33:44 PM

fjiekie said:
blue ray disc have a better protection than DVD's because a scratch on dvd has to be 0.6mm deep to be damaging, a scratch on a blue ray disc is damaging at 0.1 mm deep.

ps3 games are not all blu ray, but most games lately take up more space than a dvd can hold

So, if I use my PS3 and its games like a newborn baby, no harm would come to either of them, right ?
m
l
Related resources
January 5, 2010 7:52:41 PM

Ninjaworlord..... so far today you have posted several PS3 related threads - one of which is about playing "cracked" copies... and now you are asking for infor about blu-ray discs.

Have you not heard of google ?
m
l
January 5, 2010 8:14:14 PM

ulysses35 said:

Have you not heard of google ?

HEY!!!!
I use google everyday!
DON'T YOU DARE TEACH THAT TO ME.
I ask questions on these forums because you can get the info from people who are EXPERIENCED and ACTUALLY OWN THE CONSOLE. :pfff: 
m
l

Best solution

January 5, 2010 8:48:17 PM

ninjawarlord said:
So, if I use my PS3 and its games like a newborn baby, no harm would come to either of them, right ?

yes, its not like the xbox that scratches your disks :p 
January 5, 2010 9:03:55 PM

fjiekie said:
yes, its not like the xbox that scratches your disks :p 

Thanks man!!!
Your replies have answered all my queries.
m
l
January 6, 2010 11:50:00 AM

ninjawarlord said:
HEY!!!!
I use google everyday!
DON'T YOU DARE TEACH THAT TO ME.
I ask questions on these forums because you can get the info from people who are EXPERIENCED and ACTUALLY OWN THE CONSOLE. :pfff: 

You have a fair comment - but then in one of your other posts yesterday you were asking someone to help you or tell you how to play "Cracked Games"

m
l
January 6, 2010 8:09:34 PM

ulysses35 said:
You have a fair comment - but then in one of your other posts yesterday you were asking someone to help you or tell you how to play "Cracked Games"

Hey, I am sorry if I offended you in any way.
But, I just wanted to know it.
m
l
February 13, 2010 2:01:58 AM

It's more likely that your lens gets scratched by your disks xP
m
l
Anonymous
February 16, 2010 1:52:42 AM

you hot but i'm brengant with a baby girl.
m
l
!