Solved

PS3 Games Blu ray scratch

I heard that Blu Rays do NOT get scratched ? :o
Is it true ?

And are ALL PS3 Games ONLY on Blu Ray ?
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about games scratch
  1. blue ray disc have a better protection than DVD's because a scratch on dvd has to be 0.6mm deep to be damaging, a scratch on a blue ray disc is damaging at 0.1 mm deep.

ps3 games are not all blu ray, but most games lately take up more space than a dvd can hold
  2. fjiekie said:
    blue ray disc have a better protection than DVD's because a scratch on dvd has to be 0.6mm deep to be damaging, a scratch on a blue ray disc is damaging at 0.1 mm deep.

ps3 games are not all blu ray, but most games lately take up more space than a dvd can hold

So, if I use my PS3 and its games like a newborn baby, no harm would come to either of them, right ?
  3. Ninjaworlord..... so far today you have posted several PS3 related threads - one of which is about playing "cracked" copies... and now you are asking for infor about blu-ray discs.

Have you not heard of google ?
  4. ulysses35 said:

Have you not heard of google ?

HEY!!!!
    I use google everyday!
    DON'T YOU DARE TEACH THAT TO ME.
    I ask questions on these forums because you can get the info from people who are EXPERIENCED and ACTUALLY OWN THE CONSOLE. :pfff:
  5. Best answer
    ninjawarlord said:
    So, if I use my PS3 and its games like a newborn baby, no harm would come to either of them, right ?

yes, its not like the xbox that scratches your disks :p
  6. fjiekie said:
    yes, its not like the xbox that scratches your disks :p

Thanks man!!!
    Your replies have answered all my queries.
  7. ninjawarlord said:
    HEY!!!!
    I use google everyday!
    DON'T YOU DARE TEACH THAT TO ME.
    I ask questions on these forums because you can get the info from people who are EXPERIENCED and ACTUALLY OWN THE CONSOLE. :pfff:

You have a fair comment - but then in one of your other posts yesterday you were asking someone to help you or tell you how to play "Cracked Games"
  8. ulysses35 said:
    You have a fair comment - but then in one of your other posts yesterday you were asking someone to help you or tell you how to play "Cracked Games"

Hey, I am sorry if I offended you in any way.
    But, I just wanted to know it.
  9. It's more likely that your lens gets scratched by your disks xP
  10. you hot but i'm brengant with a baby girl.
Ask a new question

Read More

Console Gaming PlayStation Games Blu-ray Video Games