my hard drive is having serious problems. I installed new hard drive.
however, my bios does not have an option to recognize this new hard drive. it
is a dell

Is the new drive the only hard drive in your system? Is the new drive
jumpered correctly? In my experience, on Dell machines with a single drive,
the single drive must be jumpered "Cable Select", which is usually marked
CS.

Donny Broome
donny AT broomeman DOT com
Kill Spyware! Visit: