Ok not sure how to start this.

I came home from anight out to find my pc was runnin really slow, i did
the usual reboot but when it came to restarting windows it took a really
long time and when it did show my desktop it took forever to load
everything up (theres nothing in my startup). i have a funny feeling my
sister may have been "tampering" as usual and screwed something up. I
tried using system restore to correct the problem but was told i could
not restore to 3 dates i tried for some reason.

My antivirus (AVG 7.0 Free version) seems to have disabled itself and i
am unable to reinstall or even unistall it for some reason. I also keep
gettin prompted to install Ports through found new hardware but for
some reason cannot complete the installation(i thought this may be due
to my bluetooth dongle but doesnt seem to be).

It continues lol I have my xbox linked up to my pc for online play but
since all this it cannot find an IP and in cnetwork connections it says
something about the WMI being corrupt and to try system restore (i
cant).

And finally i use a java program that suddenly seems to take up a hell
of a lot more cpu than normal.

I'm sorry if this all a bit vague but i aint no techie and really would
appreciate any help with gettin my machine back runnin normally. Its
fine after a whjile but can suddenly slow down again.

I ahve run all spyware and trojanware scans i can to no avail and even
tried reinstalling windows but it wouldnt let me due to something not
being installed properly (the ports thing i guess)

Please help me pleeeeeeeeeeease

thanks in advance

--
BlueWolf

I would remove or disconnect anything not essential to the operation
of your system and use a good cleaner like
System Mechanic from www.iolo.com. Rt click on MyComputer>select
Properties>System Restore>Check box
Turn off System Restore on All drives.
Check here for WMI problem
http://www.windowsitpro.com/Article/ArticleID/40267/40267.html

If your system clears up then start reconnecting and restarting
System Restore. You can try some of these sites if you
havent already/

http://www.download.com/Bazooka-Adware-and-Spyware-Scanner/3640-8022_4-10377953.html?sb=1&v=0

http://www.webroot.com/

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/