Jetdirect 500X (J3265A) failed firmware upgrade - no react..

Wolfgang

Hi,
I'm affraid I made a big mistake. I tried to upgrade firmware to
J.08.49 with HP Web Jetadmin 7.6. During upgrade everything went fine
except the crash! Now the device is only reacting to a ping but it is
impossible to manage it via http. I've as well tried to use
downloadmanager to flash again the firmware. No success even
downloadmanager recognizes the PS as necessarily to be upgraded.

HELP

How do I revitalize the device???? Any ideas how to force or transmit
the fimware without hp-tools?????

TIA

Wolfgang

On the seventh day, Wolfgang wrote...

> How do I revitalize the device???? Any ideas how to force or transmit
> the fimware without hp-tools?????

Sorry, you need to contact HP support or buy a new device.

The media finally figured out that their "paying customers"
(i.e. advertisers) don't WANT an intelligent, thoughtful
audience. And they no longer have one." (Rich Tietjens)