putting stuff onto computer from a cd done in ME to xp

jools

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2004

Irecentlyformatted in ME and saved everything to cd fine no probs there, I
have now got XP and have gone to load some stuff back onto the computer and
it keeps coming up blank it says there is nothing on the cd which I KNOW
there is please help

jools wrote:
> Irecentlyformatted in ME and saved everything to cd fine no probs there, I
> have now got XP and have gone to load some stuff back onto the computer and
> it keeps coming up blank it says there is nothing on the cd which I KNOW
> there is please help

Had you closed the session on the CD? If not, it won't be readable on
any other computer or OS installation.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you: