Scribe

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2004

Hi, i'm having an issue where even when i close it then reboot normally,
a window opens up on my desktop pointing to a certain folder i had open
a while back ie. c:\test everytime i boot up and log into my account.
How do i stop this from displaying?

--
Scribe

Ras

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2003

msconfig should tell you where it's starting from. Start | Run and type
"msconfig" (without the quotes). On the Startup tab you should find the
offender. You can make sure the box next to the one you don't want to start
up is unchecked but that is not the proper way. It will tell you where it
is starting up from. Go there to delete it.