everytime my pc is started, internet explorer opens up and goes to a website
called www.s3xy.co.uk.
It is not in my startup registry, it hasnt changed my default homepage and i
cannot find it anywhere in any files. I also cant remove it with microsoft
antispyware(Beta).
Any suggestions?
Thanx

Ras

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2003

msconfig should tell you where it's starting from. Start | Run and type
"msconfig" (without the quotes). On the Startup tab you should find the
offender. It may be in the registry so hope you are comfortable there.