explorer attatchment

September 19, 2005 7:30:05 AM

everytime my pc is started, internet explorer opens up and goes to a website
called www.s3xy.co.uk.
It is not in my startup registry, it hasnt changed my default homepage and i
cannot find it anywhere in any files. I also cant remove it with microsoft
antispyware(Beta).
Any suggestions?
Thanx

More about : explorer attatchment

September 19, 2005 11:43:09 AM

msconfig should tell you where it's starting from. Start | Run and type
"msconfig" (without the quotes). On the Startup tab you should find the
offender. It may be in the registry so hope you are comfortable there.

!