explorer attatchment

everytime my pc is started, internet explorer opens up and goes to a website
called www.s3xy.co.uk.
It is not in my startup registry, it hasnt changed my default homepage and i
cannot find it anywhere in any files. I also cant remove it with microsoft
antispyware(Beta).
Any suggestions?
Thanx
1 answer Last reply
More about explorer attatchment

    msconfig should tell you where it's starting from. Start | Run and type
    "msconfig" (without the quotes). On the Startup tab you should find the
    offender. It may be in the registry so hope you are comfortable there.

    "Steve Healey" <SteveHealey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > everytime my pc is started, internet explorer opens up and goes to a
    > website
    > called www.s3xy.co.uk.
    > It is not in my startup registry, it hasnt changed my default homepage and
    > cannot find it anywhere in any files. I also cant remove it with microsoft
    > antispyware(Beta).
    > Any suggestions?
    > Thanx

Internet Explorer Microsoft Explorer Windows XP