Damn this game to hell and back!

*Another* Druid Helltorch??! And this one doesn't even have the
perfect resistances that made the other one bearable!

*sigh*

If I skipped sleeping tonight, I could quite possibly get another
Helltorch before I have to leave to go skiing. Especially since when
I finally got my last Terror key, the Countess dropped 2 of them
leaving me with a spare.

However, I still need to finish packing, so if anyone wants a Terror
key, I got one going for free.

I'd halfway expected the torch to be an assassin one, seeing as I'd
managed to reroll a grand charm into a Traps skiller with 33 life. Oh
well. They're going to become non-ladder soon anyway, so it's not
like I'll be get much use out of them anyway. Will have to remember
to upgrade that pair of Gore Riders. Don't think I had anything
better to upgrade.

Saw a game that seemed to be offering a Lo for 2 sets of keys. If
that rune wasn't duped then that person needs to go to a psych
hospital. That's a crazy price for a legitimate player. The keys
aren't that hard to get, the uber evils not that hard to kill. I
expect these hell torches will end up being relatively cheap.

Anyway, we'll check back in the morning to see if anyone's interested
in the terror key.

Ashen Shugar
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.