mouse clicks

September 19, 2005 9:49:02 PM

Hi i have a question how do i set my mouse to double click. i have a dell
computer and windows xp.
--
Bill

More about : mouse clicks

September 20, 2005 12:40:47 AM

Here's some good reading and may answer your question:
http://www.adesso.com/mouse_faq.htm#MS3 . Otherwise you may try this - Go
to 'Control Panel' and 'Mouse'. Adjust your double-click speed somewhat
lower. It may be you have it set too high.

"Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi i have a question how do i set my mouse to double click. i have a dell
> computer and windows xp.
> --
> Bill
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 5:57:19 AM

Go into Windows Explorer / Tools. Then select Single Click to open an item.

"Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi i have a question how do i set my mouse to double click. i have a dell
> computer and windows xp.
> --
> Bill
September 20, 2005 3:01:33 PM

In news:CA96D202-6E07-49E5-8FDE-CCA1070B8649@microsoft.com,
Bill <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> Hi i have a question how do i set my mouse to double click. i
> have a
> dell computer and windows xp.

Sorry? Can you be more explicit about what you want to do,
please?

Please reply to the newsgroup
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 11:09:28 PM

push you finger down ....twice

peterk

--
"The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge
faster than society gathers wisdom. - Isaac Asimov
!