mouse clicks

Hi i have a question how do i set my mouse to double click. i have a dell
computer and windows xp.
--
Bill
4 answers Last reply

    Here's some good reading and may answer your question:
    http://www.adesso.com/mouse_faq.htm#MS3 . Otherwise you may try this - Go
    to 'Control Panel' and 'Mouse'. Adjust your double-click speed somewhat
    lower. It may be you have it set too high.

    "Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi i have a question how do i set my mouse to double click. i have a dell
    > computer and windows xp.
    > --
    > Bill

    Go into Windows Explorer / Tools. Then select Single Click to open an item.

    In news:CA96D202-6E07-49E5-8FDE-CCA1070B8649@microsoft.com,
    Bill <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

    > Hi i have a question how do i set my mouse to double click. i
    > have a
    > dell computer and windows xp.

    Sorry? Can you be more explicit about what you want to do,
    please?

    Please reply to the newsgroup

    push you finger down ....twice

    peterk

    --
    "The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge
    faster than society gathers wisdom. - Isaac Asimov
    "Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi i have a question how do i set my mouse to double click. i have a dell
    > computer and windows xp.
    > --
    > Bill

Mice Computers Microsoft Windows XP