Desktop icon and tool bar was gone

Hi all,

Does anyone can help me to restore the icon on the desktop and tool bar.
Since I was doing to clean up my unused icon but all of them was
disappeared.

The screen only shown the wallpaper but nothing on it. And I checked the
start up folder and all execute command still found.

I am use Windows XP professional.

Pls help !

BR
SK
1 answer Last reply
More about desktop icon tool gone

    Can you give more info
    How did you " clean up my unused icon "?
    What did you do exactly?

    "SK Kwan" wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > Does anyone can help me to restore the icon on the desktop and tool bar.
    > Since I was doing to clean up my unused icon but all of them was
    > disappeared.
    >
    > The screen only shown the wallpaper but nothing on it. And I checked the
    > start up folder and all execute command still found.
    >
    > I am use Windows XP professional.
    >
    > Pls help !
    >
    > BR
    > SK

Desktops Microsoft Command Prompt Windows XP