Desktop icon and tool bar was gone

September 20, 2005 9:04:57 PM

Hi all,

Does anyone can help me to restore the icon on the desktop and tool bar.
Since I was doing to clean up my unused icon but all of them was
disappeared.

The screen only shown the wallpaper but nothing on it. And I checked the
start up folder and all execute command still found.

I am use Windows XP professional.

Pls help !

BR
SK

More about : desktop icon tool bar

Anonymous
September 20, 2005 9:04:58 PM

Can you give more info
How did you " clean up my unused icon "?
What did you do exactly?

!