ANSWERS TO DOOM 3 GAME PROBLEMS

I have the doom3 version for pc's and cannot get through the Mc-2a airlock in the maintenance building to find the scientist. I can enter the airlock, but cannot get out the other side. Have tried everything I could think of, including the 531 code, walking into the door, and trying to click all the buttons. I am using the keyboard and have a cheat book that only says "go through the air lock." Not much help. I finally gave up after a few hours. Also it says to pick up equipment and ammo from a table. I walk to the equipment and nothing happens. I even use the hands, same problem.
Thanks for the help.
don calmus
6 answers Last reply
More about answers doom game problems
  1. www.gamefaqs.com
  2. You have to face the panel...up close.... and then use your shoot key to trigger the door.
  3. i think you might have changed some control settings or applied some mod??reset all the settings to default and try again
  4. press ctrl alt and the one under esc You get a console type noclip and return reverse movements to get back
  5. don111 said:
    I have the doom3 version for pc's and cannot get through the Mc-2a airlock in the maintenance building to find the scientist. I can enter the airlock, but cannot get out the other side. Have tried everything I could think of, including the 531 code, walking into the door, and trying to click all the buttons. I am using the keyboard and have a cheat book that only says "go through the air lock." Not much help. I finally gave up after a few hours. Also it says to pick up equipment and ammo from a table. I walk to the equipment and nothing happens. I even use the hands, same problem.
    Thanks for the help.
    don calmus

Have you clicked the cycle button on the wall
  6. Click Cycle Airlock button up close
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Games Video Games