amy

I have windows xp home edition. For some reason, my burned cd plays on my
stereo, but it will not play at all on my computer. Im trying to rip songs
from the cd, but all is says is "drive busy"...what should I do?

Hi,

Try a CD lens cleaner disk, it may be having trouble reading disks because
of buildup.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/