IPCONFIG Does not display HELP

I recently got DSL and temporarily hooked up my wireless router. But then I
got the following message when I do ipconfig at the command prompt.
C:\Documents and Settings\LL>ipconfig
Windows IP Configuration
An internal error occurred: The operation completed successfully.
Please contact Microsoft Product Support Services for further help.
Additional information: Unknown media status code.
I totally disconnected my wireless router but am still getting the message.
Help
--
Thank You.
Lori

I tried the neetsh winsock reset and rebooted but this did not help. Still
not getting any information about the ipconfig. Is there something else I
can try?
--
Thank You.
Lori