PALM WIFI card & home wireless network

Last response: in Wireless Networking
September 23, 2004 12:26:42 AM

Can I access the internet with my PALM WIFI card through my Netgear wireless
modem/router? Is so what do I need to connect? The palm detects the wireless
network but I can't figure out the "VPN" part?
Anonymous
September 23, 2004 1:16:12 PM

I think you can skip that portion. More information on the Palm manual.

"cox news" <pcormack@excite.com> wrote in message
> Can I access the internet with my PALM WIFI card through my Netgear
> wireless
> modem/router? Is so what do I need to connect? The palm detects the
> wireless
> network but I can't figure out the "VPN" part?

Anonymous
September 25, 2004 4:04:18 AM

Certainly, although I don't think you'll need VPN.

Make sure you enter the Palm's MAC address into the
AP Wireless security filter. That ensures you some
security.

"BHAM KAL" <nospam@spamstopper.com> wrote in news:2rg42tF19p10hU1@uni-
berlin.de: