Battlefield Bad Company 2!

Actually, I competed in Cod4 for over a year, and my clan finished 1st on the initial TWL 8v8 Cod4 competition ladder...we promptly went back to BF2 for the next two years though, as aside from the grpahics, we all decided BF2 was a much more enjoyable game.

JDV28

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2009
yea, i have also played COD. but its NOTHING SPECIAL. Bf has always been better than cod, gfx, gameplay everything. Im not saying cod sucks, but BF is better, and I'm tired of listening to hundreds of kids brag about dumbass percs and new guns. and no dedicated servers? pathetic...

SpinachEater

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2007
"The Ammo Box, Medkit, Defibrillator, Repair Tool, and Motion Sensor are now unlocks for each class."

Here is what I am PO about though. This is what drove me nuts with 2142...having to unlock the kit essentials is a waste of an unlock.

SpinachEater

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2007
PC beta is supposed to be open Jan 28- Feb 25 for pre-orders but it sounds like you have to pre-order from the right place.

"How To Get Access: Reserve Battlefield Bad Company 2 is the most sure fire way, but we are still working with Retailers & e-Tailers that wish to participate (it's up to them). If you're eager to ensure you get in the two confirmed distributors to Pre-Order are the EA Store and at GameStop.com. We'll have another Blog at a later date with an update on the retailers & e-Tailers that have teamed up with us as well as alternate channels to obtain a Closed Beta Key."

SpinachEater

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2007
I am getting excited from the gameplay vids. It is interesting because it looks more COD-MW like than other BFs...or more so the lighting does. They mentioned that they would like to go up against Activision with this one.

One thing making me annoyed too is the sniper vids. When you look through the scope, it blacks out for a second. WTF is up with that? Curious of that is a beta thing or how it will be.