Sign in with
Your question
Solved

I need to buy a new gaming computer trying not to break the bank under

Last response: in Video Games
January 12, 2010 12:59:22 AM

i really need to get a good computer and i want it quick because i just crashed mine and i dont really know what happen but it is fried. so if anyone with help me i will be grateful :sweat:  :ouch:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: 

Best solution

January 12, 2010 1:22:56 AM

What's your budget?
January 12, 2010 2:17:55 AM

im trying for 600 or under
Related resources
January 12, 2010 1:31:50 PM

It's fried? What all of it? If you've just fried the power supply or motherboard you could get away with spending a lot less. If some of your components are reusable you could get away with spending a lot less (case, drives(cd and hard drives), graphics card, ram) etc.

You want off the shelf or build it yourself? If the latter have a look at the system builder articles on this website for ideas on specs and come back and discuss. What do you want it for - games or browing the net or both. Laptop or desktop?

Lots of thing to think about before anyone could suggest anything..

January 12, 2010 1:34:12 PM

OllieUK said:
It's fried? What all of it? If you've just fried the power supply or motherboard you could get away with spending a lot less. If some of your components are reusable you could get away with spending a lot less (case, drives(cd and hard drives), graphics card, ram) etc.

You want off the shelf or build it yourself? If the latter have a look at the system builder articles on this website for ideas on specs and come back and discuss. What do you want it for - games or browing the net or both. Laptop or desktop?

Lots of thing to think about before anyone could suggest anything..

i want a deskt top or games and internet man help me out
!