Solved

I need to buy a new gaming computer trying not to break the bank under

i really need to get a good computer and i want it quick because i just crashed mine and i dont really know what happen but it is fried. so if anyone with help me i will be grateful :sweat: :ouch: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about gaming computer break bank under
  1. Best answer
    What's your budget?
  2. im trying for 600 or under
  3. It's fried? What all of it? If you've just fried the power supply or motherboard you could get away with spending a lot less. If some of your components are reusable you could get away with spending a lot less (case, drives(cd and hard drives), graphics card, ram) etc.

You want off the shelf or build it yourself? If the latter have a look at the system builder articles on this website for ideas on specs and come back and discuss. What do you want it for - games or browing the net or both. Laptop or desktop?

Lots of thing to think about before anyone could suggest anything..
  4. OllieUK said:
    It's fried? What all of it? If you've just fried the power supply or motherboard you could get away with spending a lot less. If some of your components are reusable you could get away with spending a lot less (case, drives(cd and hard drives), graphics card, ram) etc.

You want off the shelf or build it yourself? If the latter have a look at the system builder articles on this website for ideas on specs and come back and discuss. What do you want it for - games or browing the net or both. Laptop or desktop?

Lots of thing to think about before anyone could suggest anything..

i want a deskt top or games and internet man help me out
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Gaming Computers Video Games