Sign in with
Your question

Antec Skeleton atx case

Last response: in Deals
July 11, 2012 6:00:32 AM

up for sale is my slightly used but in perfect condition antec skeleton case truly an amazing looking case . If you read any reviews on this case you'll notice all of them have a non working harddrive bay fan and since antec doesnt sell a replacement you'll be pleased to know mine has been replaced with a blue led quite fan which is brand new and looks amazing ! i am only selling because i am rebuilding my system and brought a brand new case . text anytime 305818675 100 obo
November 23, 2012 2:04:35 AM

miamimedic said:
up for sale is my slightly used but in perfect condition antec skeleton case truly an amazing looking case . If you read any reviews on this case you'll notice all of them have a non working harddrive bay fan and since antec doesnt sell a replacement you'll be pleased to know mine has been replaced with a blue led quite fan which is brand new and looks amazing ! i am only selling because i am rebuilding my system and brought a brand new case . text anytime 305818675 100 obo

Hi,

You still have the Antec Skeleton ATX Case for sale? if you do and you could send to Vancouver BC
Canada.
I interested to buy it.
Let me know if you still have it.

Thanks

James

totisz@yahoo.com
November 23, 2012 2:08:22 AM

Hi,

You still have the Antec Skeleton ATX Case for sale? if you do and you could send to Vancouver BC
Canada.
I interested to buy it.
Let me know if you still have it.

Thanks

James

totisz@yahoo.com
November 24, 2012 2:58:26 PM

TEXT ME AT 786-294-6128 ,I am near you in Kendall,miami.
!